We are an active, technology driven investment firm. We want our members to achieve the best results for their investments, both in locally and internationally. To do this, we implement learning, training and development initiatives to ensure compliance with the law and industry best practices.
Legacy Capital handles enormous trade volume through its unique publicly verifiable off-chain trading strategies.
The Legacy Capital payment service enables instant trade and payment transactions.
Our key purpose is to make investment better for savers and investors, for companies and their employees, and for the economy.
Sustainability and Responsible Investment
As stewards of our clients’ assets, asset managers have taken responsible investment approaches for many years.
The term ‘operational resilience’ encompasses what used to be called ‘operational risk management’ of which we’re keen about
Partner’s commission fee:
1. The Partner receives a commission fee upon completion of a transaction by a Referral2. Entitled to receive an affiliate commission in the amount and under the terms specified herein, for each successful profit operation conducted on the Active accounts. (10%)
3. The Company gives 15% bonus to every successful Regional Representative with monthly accumulated investments of $30k and above from his/her own referral network.
4. The Commission fee is paid to the Partner’s accounts, provided that the transaction executed by the Referral does not contradict the “User Agreement” and “Terms and conditions”.
5. The verification of the Partner’s activity for the previous month and the adjustment of the commission rates shall be made in the first 10 (ten) working days of the calendar month.
6. If a Referral registers in the Affiliate Program, a Partner will receive 5% of a Sub-partner’s commission.
7. A partner has the right to choose how, and when He/she wants to receive his/her payments
Referral Partnership Agreement:
Responsibility of the Parties
1. The Partner is informed and agrees that the Company shall not be responsible for the actions or omissions of the Partner to carry out transactions on his/her Affiliate accounts.
2. The Partner guarantees the Company protection against various liabilities, costs, claims, damages, which may arise both directly and indirectly due to the Partner’s inability to fulfill his/her obligations.
3. The Partner guarantees that the information he/she provides to the Referrals and Company is true and accurate.
4. The Partner guarantees that he/she will not use the Website design and any of its elements (including full or partial copying of the content or structure), except
for the logo, banners, articles, landing pages and other marketing materials provided to the Partners in the Partner Cabinet on the Company’s Website, without a written agreement with the Company.
5. The Partner agrees that he/she shall be fully responsible for the confidentiality and use of any secret information necessary to access the Company’s services and ensures the safety of his/her secret data and passwords. The Partner shall be fully responsible for any loss or transfer of this data to third parties.
6. The Company guarantees that the information provided by the Partner when registering is confidential and is not subject to disclosure.
7. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any actions of the Partner that violate the provisions of this Agreement. If the Partner had the intention to commit an act, but did not commit it for any reason, the Company would not reimburse the Partner for lost profits or losses incurred, as well as for moral damage.
And other relevant information
• This financial deck is of a confidential and proprietary nature, and is only being supplied to those parties who have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Confidentiality Agreement.
• This financial deck contains confidential information about the Company, and receipt of this deck constitutes an acknowledgement that you will maintain this information in strict confidence.
• This financial deck does not constitute an offer to sell any securities or assets of
the Company, or otherwise engage in any transaction, nor is it an invitation or a solicitation to participate in any transaction.
• This financial deck is not intended to contain all of the information that may be
required to evaluate any transaction and any recipient should conduct its own independent analysis of the Company and of any data and information contained herein.
This financial deck includes estimates, projections and statements regarding future events, including the anticipated future performance of the Company.
These reflect assumptions which may or may not prove to be correct, and future performance may be substantially more or less favorable than reflected here. The Company does not provide a warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of any information or data contained in this financial deck, or made available in connection with any further investigation of the Company, and nothing contained herein is, or shall be relied upon as a promise or representation, whether relating to the past or the future.
• Legacy Capital shall not be subject to any liability based on the information contained in this financial deck, errors or inaccuracies therein, or omissions therefrom, whether or not the Company knew, or should have known, of any such errors, inaccuracies or omissions or were responsible for or participated in their inclusion in, or omission from, this financial deck.
• Being a recipient, you hereby represent that your receipt of this financial deck does not and will not contravene with any unfulfilled registration requirements or other legal restrictions in the jurisdiction in which you reside or conduct business.
The company shall not be liable for any violation by you of such requirements or restrictions.
Legacy capital, its affiliates, and its Executive Network are lead by the Firm’s Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and Chief Investment Officer.